Friday, October 2, 2009

Side by side.....

So I read about two friends who shared a passion for photography and took one photo everyday for a year, and posted them side by side and I was inspired to try something myself. So I contacted my good friend Leslie and asked if she would like to try it with me, but perhaps only 1 photo per week for a year. She agreed, so here it is and a wee blog to follow a photographic snap shot of out lives for a whole year. We start on Monday October 5th 2009, but here's a photo I put together to get us started

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Josh - one of the MintyForesters. Glad to hear you like our project and that it inspired you to give it a go of your own! I'm excited to follow along. All the best and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josh, we are both very excited to start this. Maybe if we manage 52 weeks this time, we'll try 365 days next year.

    ReplyDelete