Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 25

L - Not very exciting this week as I spent most of the weekend planning for my big trip in a week or so. Not much time for photo taking. I keep all my travel stuff from ALL of my travels one day I will make a big collage type print. I was looking for passport etc and came across this and spent the next hour reminiscing about past travel. Good times!!

R - this week I found my extension tubes to turn my kit lens into a macro lens so I had a wee play around with Meche's eyeballs and nose! she was very patient, unlike Diego. Not the sharpest, but you have to manual focus and it was a little tricky but this is what I got. You can see C, photos on the wall, the tv underneath them, the window and me of course! quite a lot of stuff for one tiny eyeball.

No comments:

Post a Comment