Friday, May 20, 2011

Week 85

L - Evil Flower - This is a phone photo but I had to use it. Its a malformed Gerbera flower...with a mutation where one stem has tried to form two heads (they are a single headed flower). It looks Eeeeeviilllll! I thought this was brilliant.


R - A Night at the Theater - We went to our lovely friend Regina's wedding which was very Hollywood Glam and set in a theater. She's an actor, he works in theater so it was very appropriate. I didn't have my SLR, just a wee point and shoot but I got this shot of the photo booth that their photographer had set up. It was so much fun, everyone just grabbed the remote and some props (hats, boxing gloves, whiteboard/pens) and got creative. I soooooo need to have one of these when I get married, such a great idea. I struggled to choose between this photo and another where you can see the smear of the flying bouquet. Fun fun fun evening at the theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment