Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Week 95

L - Melbourne Institution - Victoria Bitter or VB is quite the institution in Melbourne and of course Victoria! I am not a huge fan myself but I am a fan of this sign which I see when I drive to the city! Normally I am driving and its a very busy road so stopping somewhere to snap it is always hard. However, on a Sunday jaunt with Shane into the city - I managed to think fast and snap this out of the window of the car. Yes the car was moving and I took 1 and only 1 photo. The vintage feel was all natural too just a grey dull day = this pic and I love it.


R - Zombie! Perhaps a little random this week, but we had a wee bit of a bowling party for one of our lab mates who is leaving. We bought some sticky toys (including eyeballs) from gumball dispenser things and this is what happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment