Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weeks 109 and 110

Week 109


L - Letterpress - We had a sad week as we had to say goodbye to our little dog Zak after 18 years (I have only been around for 8 of them) so to take my mind of it I immersed myself in creative projects my first being setting some metal type and trying out my Letter press machine. Super exciting - it worked too. Some results to follow soon. 


R - Do you smell bacon? Thought I'd save you from the gory site that was my face, and just show the creepy halloween masks we wore this year, the make up turn out creepy awesome and luckily all the blood washed out.



Week 110


L - Hail Storm - The weather has been crazy in Melbourne over the last few days...sunny then rain..sunny then rain! Tropical almost, which sucks cause my hair gets it's frizz on but its awesome because we get heaps of thunder and lightning storms. YAY. These gigantic hailstones were falling from the skies, awesome.


R - Old School Shed - We were down in Virginia visiting C's Mum and staying with some friends who have just bought a new house in the burbs. They have a fantastic back garden with this old shed which has something creepy horror movie about it. Love the shape, the leaves changing etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment