Friday, January 6, 2012

Weeks 114 - 118 catch up!

Week 114

L - Tis the Season - I did take a shot last week similar to this but it was no good so I took another. The reindeer decoration from Ikea is my new favourite decoration, but the tartan bauble in the background is a close second. Yay....I love Christmas!!


R - Christmas Tree is up! thought I'd try a wee bit of lensbaby blurry action!


Week 115

L - Handprinted Wrapping Paper - I may be a little mad to even think about doing this BUT I did it anyway. I carved out a snowflake stamp and went to town with some white paint and a roll of brown kraft paper. I am pretty happy with the results.


R - Frosty Mornings - The colder mornings were drawing in and ice is beginning to form on the glass brrrrrrr


Week 116

L - Joyeux Noel - As part of my rustic and homemade theme I made these little tags for the wall. I also decided to go a little European with the lovely french version of Merry Christmas. Joyeux Noel everybody! Check out the full view at my Little Letters Blog


R - Hi London, it's been a while....I was in London to renew my visa and wish I had my real camera with me! I did however manage to get this photo of Tower Bridge in the afternoon sun and used a lomo effect to give it that old-timey look 'ello guvnor!


Week 117

L - If I look cute, I won't be in trouble - Little Missy 'found' a Christmas tree bauble and was enjoying some frantic fun with it I appeared in the living room to investigate what the noise was and she dropped and rolled into the "if I act cute, I won't get in trouble" pose! Too funny, although glass baubles do not mix with wooden floors and cat entertainment!


R - Back in Brooklyn - a wee bit of street art with a bow-tie to remind me I was home


Week 118

L - Sparkler fun - Happy New Year, we said goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012 in the mountains which was fantastic. Despite having a very quiet night I still managed to get the sparklers out to accompany glass of fizz. Here's to an awesome 2012.


R - Mwah-ha-ha I got a TTL off camera flash cord for christmas and seeing as I was slow in taking a photo this week I tested it out on my trusty model Diego! His expression is HILARIOUS, love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment