Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 74

L - A Sea of Bikes - It was an early 5.30am wake up to go and support Shane do his 4th triathlon for the season. It was a very rainy morning and my camera had a few issues - so this is the best from the morning. The sea of bikes was impressive and well....here they are


R - We went to Ikea to get a bed for the mattress we have in the spare room as Mr and Mrs L will be arriving in only 4 weeks. These are some awesome buses and lower manhattan as seen from the Ikea cafe cools huh! from the other window there is a cool view of the statue of liberty! Ikea isn't really know for it's windows but I guess when you have a view like this you have to make the most of it! Also sorry not the best quality as I zoomed in on my phone camera, will promise to take photos with my SLR this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment