Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Week 75

L - Autumn Sky - I was desperately trying to capture some photos of one of the 20+ dragonflies that were buzzing around the back garden (it seems our wet summer has brought them out in droves). Alas, I didn't manage to - too damn fast. On my way back inside I saw the early Autumn sky reflected in the window. I liked seeing the lines of the blind...with the clouds. Also added a wee texture from the wonderful Lost & Taken


R - MOUSTACHE - We finally had our housewarming party after a 5 month settling in period (can you believe we've lived here for 5 months already). We had a Beer and Moustache Party which made for some interesting pictures and after looking through my project 365 recently I decided to post this self portrait, it's been while since I did one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment