Friday, July 1, 2011

Week 90

L - 99 Brunswick Street - 'm cheating a little this week as this is from the previous week, BUT I love everything about it and I couldn't let it slip by unnoticed. Plus with my Mum visiting and overall rubbish weather I never got that chance to get out and take some pics. Anyway, it's a small section from Window 99 Brunswick Street in Fitzroy. Which is an installation space at you guessed it 99 Brunswick St. I love the liitle egg cup figure, the shoes in the picture, the cotton reels and also mostly loving the reflection of the building across the street in the glass of the window.


R - The High Line - Really cheating this week, this is a photo of a billboard *gasp* but I thought it was better than any of the photos I took. So we went to check out The High Line which is just opened a new section. It's a park built on an old railway that is a few stories off the ground and runs between buildings and pretty close to apartment windows. It's such a great idea, and so awesomely designed. It was super crowded but really worth the trip it was crazy busy up there and I felt a little bit like a salmon swimming upstream at times and it was hard to take photos without blocking the path or getting swept up by the crowds. This billboard picture was of the high line before it was turned into a park and if you check out the webpageyou can see some of the after pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment