Friday, July 1, 2011

Week 91

L - Attack of the Craft! - Well it has been a busy week or two, its the end of the tax year here and I have been taking care of some things here and there. When I wasn't doing that, I was mostly enjoying my newly renovated studio. Oh and I also bought a tonne of new books, of which these are a few which are waiting for some serious reading! This photo is really summing things up for me at the moment. Lost of ideas on the go - hopefully some that I will be sharing soon! ;-)


R - Which came first? - we have been growing some red chili seeds that came pre-planted in this egg, we thought nothing was going to grow but suddenly the egg began to sprout. I used my newly updated softboxpro app that now has colours to cast some green light onto the egg. I'm pretty pleased with the result, but I could have done with an assistant to hold the ipad while I set up the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment